At 09:29 AM 12/11/2007, you wrote:
I view it as more of a pain in the xxx having to work them and collect QSLs to maintain my position on the Honor Roll.
What's your view?

Barry, I'll vote with you. Creating entities for the sake of creating entities is a waste. Unfortunately, however, we must consider that the legal status of some of these islands is changing, and that complicates the matter with the DXCC rules. IMHO, a more reasonable solution would be to change the DXCC rules to allow these entities to remain as they are in their DXCC status. All the DXCC Desk needs is something to further complicate their life.

73,
Mike, W5UC,

"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ Subscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems http://njdxa.org/dx-chat