At 10:29 AM 12/22/2007, w3wn wrote:
Thoughts?

Ron, unfortunately, out thought pattern is near the same. If I were to send in a single band, I would want it to be 30 meters. Beyond 30 meters, 160 is my other favorite, and that apparently isn't an option. CW would definitely be a favorite option for me. I'm somewhere up around 190 confirmed on CW. I should be higher, but I continue to wait on LOTW confirmations. I guess I will have to get busy on CW that are not LOTW. SSB would be my last choice if I ever submitted it; not likely as my contact rate for SSB is somewhere in the 1 or 2 per year rate(sometimes not that high).

Go for CW.

73,
Mike, W5UC

"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ Subscribe/unsubscribe, feedback, FAQ, problems http://njdxa.org/dx-chat