From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom Wylie
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 5:25 AM
To: DX-CHAT
Subject: [DX-CHAT] GJ4FDM

On returning from my expedition to Jersey I found that a
Hungarian amateur has "updated"  QRZ.COM with GJ4FDM
information.....

As he has done so I cannot now edit the information as it
will not permit me.

Why can a station upload information for a station he has
nothing to do with?   He was not authorised to make such an
upload nor did he ask permission to do so?

Tom
GM4FDM