At 04:24 AM 1/7/2008, Tom Wylie wrote:
On returning from my expedition to Jersey I found that a Hungarian amateur has "updated" QRZ.COM with GJ4FDM information.....

As he has done so I cannot now edit the information as it will not permit me.

Why can a station upload information for a station he has nothing to do with? He was not authorised to make such an upload nor did he ask permission to do so?

Tom, contact the QRZ people and explain the problem. Apparently he got your password and accessed your site. He is not allowed to do that unless he somehow gets your password. Contact QRZ.com & get your password changed so you can correct the entry and block access to the site by anyone else..

73,
Mike, W5UC