Exactly - she's out there doing it and that goes a long way in my book.

Mark N1UK G3ZZM

Jim wrote:

Furthermore, if it's the same YL I'm thinking of, she's the first Indian national to participate in a DXpedition outside of India, and her primary experience before this was PSK-31. I think I posted an article on the DX-News reflector within the last month or two.

As many have said in the past, if you think you can do a better job yourself, why aren't you there instead?

73 - Jim AD1C