  From: Todd Ruby
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 22:19 PM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] on line logs

  Uh, on line logs were pretty much non existent before the last Kure Is
Dxpedition, K7C. Maybe I am a little off but not by much. my point is that it
is a fairly new feature that is a luxury a lot of people seem to think is
compulsory of the DXpedition to provide.

  Hey it is nice to see if your Q's are in the log but what did you do 5+ years
ago? Send in your card and hope for the best.

  Otherwise just wait until they post it and have fun with ham radio in the
meantime.

  73

  de

  todd