Old fashioned technique of passing messages (remember "traffic nets"?) advised
the receiving station

to REPEAT the incoming msg so that the sending station has confidence in the
receipt.

DX ops need to understand that clarity sacrificed to speed is a dubious
practice.  They should carefully

and clearly repeat the caller's call sign; I do that twice and then the
frustration and doubt of the

caller goes down and there is less hostility on the freq.    After all, what
the callers want to hear

are their call signs coming back.  73Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]