I have to agree with Tim, but!....

Would be nice if they have a message board to improve their operation. The reason they went on this expidition is for the excitment and not entirely for us so let's face it.

Plus! If they want to earn a reputation and some bragging rights which is natural for most DXpiditions then this is the criticism, or advice that they may have to endure.

It has nothing to do with others not funding the expedition but some people can me quite unreal.

Anyway! hope we get to work them and sure their doing their best.

Be patient all and happy DX'ing, 73!
N2RRA

Sent from my iPhone