I continue to be amazed at the effort which some DXers make trying to understand and use IRCs. I would never even contemplate buying or using one. Just the good old green stamps for me. Every once in a while I re-stock with $2 bills from my bank (plus some extra $1s for DL). Seem to work perfectly everywhere, including places where they are said to be illegal. Those folks don't hoard them, they just recirculate them for their own QSLing. Has anyone ever heard of a DXer being jailed for receiving $2 in a QSL ? And my return ratio for cards which I really need is 100%. And then of course there's LoTW.............

Same goes for mint postage stamps. How do you keep track of the weekly increases in postage rates ?

73,  John,  NT5C.