From: Ron Notarius W3WN
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 3:59 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] Deleted DXCC entities

I think the limitation on deleted entities being checked only at HQ was lifted,
as was the "no older than 10 years" rule on cards, a short time ago.

I will defer a definitive answer on that to the resident DXCC card checker on
the reflector.  Considering that when he was kind enough to stop by here and
check my 20 meter cards, and it included some deleted entities. and they all
passed muster. I'm pretty sure I'm on safe ground here.

(BTW Steve, any idea when you're visiting your aunt next?  I'm gathering my 40
meter cards as it is.)

73, ron w3wn