From: kf...@njdxa.org [mailto:kf...@njdxa.org] On Behalf Of Barrie Smith
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 9:53 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] EZ

A few months ago a EZ8 was spotted on DX Watch.  I tuned to the frequency
and worked him.

A few minutes later there was a spot, from another EZ, stating that the EZ8
was a pirate.

Since then, I have not seen a spot for EZ.  What's the story on EZ?  Are
there any active stations in that country?

73, Barrie, W7ALW