Who else is planning a longer trip to Swains Island?

73,

Joe, W1JR

At 04:12 AM 7/25/2006, Osten B Magnusson wrote:

Dave!

    >> Has anyone got any actual NEWS on the planned operation?

Do you mean the KH8SI-operation or another invasion by USA?

As the KH8-operators are still in Pago-Pago I suppose they can't
be invading Swain Island before the weekend - however I don't know
what kind of boat they have, and what time needed for going those
350 kilometers.

73/DX de Osten SM5DQC    [EMAIL PROTECTED]