To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] DX Most Wanted Survey

At 04:10 AM 9/12/2007, Shelby Summerville wrote:
http://dx-is.com/news/?p=100

Had no problem registering, but it would not allow me to submit, using the only two (2), 7O, FR/G, that I need, for mixed?

73, Shelby - K4WW

Shelby, I had the same results. I only wanted to submit two entities. I tried several times and gave up.

73,
Mike, W5UC

"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/