Even with many hams participating in the Eu bad behaviour, my guess is
that those  "not in log" would hit innocents. Also those many behaving
DXers can't to much to improve the  behaviour of the bad guys.

The unwillingnes of the DXpedition to utilize the short good skips to Eu
(North Eu), did nothing the please the mob when VP6DI finally came on,
often with weak signals (especially on SSB). I think K9AJ and K5VT? did
an excellent job on 15m cw.

73,

Hans LA9HF