At 14:41 3/26/2002, Dave G0OIL wrote:
>Gentlemen,
>
>On behalf of those people in Europe who exhibited the manners of the pig
>during the VP6DI expedition (and others) I can only apologise.
>
>Not all of us in Europe are ill-bred bozos, but I'm afraid that many are.
>Sorry.  Please don't tar all of us with the same brush.
>
>73
>
>Dave G0OIL

Don't fret Dave.  Europe does not have a patent on rude behavior.  I heard
plenty of 'merican accents in the mix.  In fact, I once thought I hit the
split button and didn't thereby contributing a 0x2 onto the dx-ped frequency!!

I give it an 8 with some extra style points to the YL for just plain
gumption!  As always Vince et al. deserve a "well done"!

Dean