Many, many thanks to all of you who replied to my post about getting the
VK9ML online log to work in my computer configured with Win 98 and IE 6. In
another computer here, I have no trouble checking the online log (that
computer sports a Win 98/IE 5 configuration).

I've taken all the advice - deleting temporary Internet files, deleting the
Internet History files, checking the online log "mirror" site, downloading
and installling Microsoft's Virtual Machine (VM) software....but still no
joy here in Mudville. This is NOT a big deal - after all, I still have a
computer that "sees" the online log, but the problem is annoying - and,
frankly, challenging.

Also, this is NOT a problem necessarily associated with IE 6: many of you
noted that you have no problem seeing the logs with IE 6.

Again, my thanks to all who took the time to write.

Dave, W2PK