To those that wrote me stating this was already an entity...

My understanding is that current entity is the UN Temporary Administration
of East Timor.  If they become a member of the UN, this would change the
administration, perhaps resulting in a new DXCC entity.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com