Recently asked here on the reflector/s was...

Does anyone know about the welfare of VK2QF. In early March I sent Him a
request for a QSL for 4W/VK2QF from April 2000, but in searching the net, I
see that he was in bad health back in April of 2001. I NEED that QSL...

In a email, Neville VK2QF asked if the following could be passed onto the
DX Community

Good news!

All outstanding cards processed yesterday and now waiting in my briefcase
for trip to town / Post Office on Wednesday. Please pass this onto the DX
community. You have not been forgotten.

In the next year or so I will move all the generated labels to cards and
process them to the bureaux. After this logs will close on my expo.

I have had a death of my Mother in March and a very ill father now to care
for plus 2 jobs, that's life! --

Yours faithfully,
Neville Mattick. VK2QF

de VK3EW David