-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stan Staten
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 4:50 PM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] New Computer - Which Windows to use?

I am posting this to both Writelog and DX4WIN.  I am building an new AMD
1500 system for use here in the shack.  There has been a lot of discussion
of which operating systems work best or have problems (like LPT CW
keying).  I am now faced with the choice of WIN98SE, WIN2K, WIN XP Pro and
Home.  Which one should I use?  Looking for advice.  To conserve bandwidth
it may be best to send any thoughts or suggestions you may have directly to
me rather than posting it.

Thanks in advance & 73
Stan, [EMAIL PROTECTED]