Ed,

I am also VERY interested in printing directly to cards - and in fact am
prepared to re-design my cards to accommodate the output peculiarities of
DX4Win. But, also like you, have not figured out how to do this yet.

Furthermore, I have determined that my HP Laser printer does not like
"standard US" (5 1/2" by 3 1/4") QSL card sizes - the feeding mechanisms
will not pass them. The smallest paper I can reliably feed through my
envelope tray (which is how I have assumed I would be feeding cards...) is
about the size of a "Number 6 3/4" envelope (6 1/2" by 3 5/8"). But, if I
can avoid this ugly intermediate step of printing to labels and then
transferring labels to cards, I will also order slightly-larger QSL card
stock when I order the design that DX4WIN will print on.

The bottom line is: if you need a buddy or a committee member or whatever as
you figure out how to do this... let me know.

FINALLY: regarding printing to labels within a sheet - DX4WIN includes a
very handy feature when you print labels, titled "missing labels". If you
have a sheet of 30 5160 labels, and you have already used 12, indicate that
there are "12 missing labels" and DX4WIN will begin printing at position 13
on the label stock. Without a doubt, DX4WIN does a great job when you want
to print labels... but not such a good job when you don't ;-(

-larry
K8UT