Hello DX4WIN all users and in particular those who are experts.

I have been using DX4WIN ver. 5.01/5.03 for almost two years and I am =
very happy with it, except for a few things.

This is my first enquiry and obviously I have kept abreast with the =
questions and answers and have generally feel comfortable with the =
program.

I now have finally entered my previous paper log qso's and now can =
concenytrate on other issues.
=20
I have established 8 groups which represent the different QTH locations =
as portable operations and also qso's as P29IO and I have group 000 (All =
QSO's) selected when entering information for the current QSO.
=20
These groups show up in the  "Previous QSO window", which I can refer to =
during the current QSO, which is all very nice and fine.

What I would like to know is is it possible to have the "Country and =
Zone Windows" which I also have on the display to show the DXCC and Zone =
status for selected groups.
=20
That is, I  want these windows to show what is still required to be =
worked or confirmed for this location, home QTH Grid Square, for any =
DXCC or other award application for groups 1,2,3,5,6, not 4 and 8, as =
the last two were for location outside this grid square or generally =
this QTH and so would not apply to any DXCC (or other) award I am =
chasing from my home QTH.

This question also applies to "Reports/Summary etc", although I know I =
can create a  Customised Report and select a (one) group to do this, I =
would like to know if this can include multiple selected groups.

I have some other issues, but these two question will do for a start, if =
any one can help.

Thank You

Ron, vk3io

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---