-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ron Tremayne VK3IO
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 6:01 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] QSO Grouping and DXCC

Hello DX4WIN all users and in particular those who are experts.

I have been using DX4WIN ver. 5.01/5.03 for almost two years and I am very
happy with it, except for a few things.

This is my first enquiry and obviously I have kept abreast with the
questions and answers and have generally feel comfortable with the program.

I now have finally entered my previous paper log qso's and now can
concenytrate on other issues.

I have established 8 groups which represent the different QTH locations as
portable operations and also qso's as P29IO and I have group 000 (All QSO's)
selected when entering information for the current QSO.

These groups show up in the  "Previous QSO window", which I can refer to
during the current QSO, which is all very nice and fine.

What I would like to know is is it possible to have the "Country and Zone
Windows" which I also have on the display to show the DXCC and Zone status
for selected groups.

That is, I  want these windows to show what is still required to be worked
or confirmed for this location, home QTH Grid Square, for any DXCC or other
award application for groups 1,2,3,5,6, not 4 and 8, as the last two were
for location outside this grid square or generally this QTH and so would not
apply to any DXCC (or other) award I am chasing from my home QTH.

This question also applies to "Reports/Summary etc", although I know I can
create a  Customised Report and select a (one) group to do this, I would
like to know if this can include multiple selected groups.

I have some other issues, but these two question will do for a start, if any
one can help.

Thank You

Ron, vk3io

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---