I did something fun and interesting yesterday.

I didn't want to miss any of the OJ stations, but all the spots were
black-on-white, as were most of the other contest spots.

On a lark, I changed the prefix mapping of OJ to VU4/Andaman and Nicobar,
one of the few entities I have never worked.  This meant that all the OJ
spots now were either red or blue, distinguishing them from the other
spots.  Since I would not get any QSLs this weekend :-) every OJ station
spotted came out in blue (until I worked it on that band/mode which turned
them to gray).  It was very easy to tell these from the "regular" spots.

After the contest, changed the prefix mappings again to map OJ to Finland.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. missed OJ1N and OJ4W for the sweep.  Didn't spend much time in the
contest, but could not find these two last night around midnight local time
when I tried to finish up.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com