Speaking of the 756Pro...I have a 756 Pro II, and I'd like to have it set
filter 1 rather than filter 2 for SSB use. Before I start poking around and
re-inventing the wheel, does anyone have a rig file specific to the Pro II
that has this already set up? (I'd also be interested if anyone has a rig
file, even without that setting, specific to the Pro II. The file for the
Pro seems to work fine, but if someone has spent a little time tweaking,
I'd like a chance to play with that.)

Thanks.

At 08:30 AM 7/24/2002 -0600, Mike Mellinger WA0SXV wrote:
>Look at the IC756 pro rig file -- I believe that it sets filter set two
>-- which is what you want and the commands for setting the filter should
>be the same.
>
>73,
>Mike WA0SXV

73,