I paid for a ride-on lawnmower, version 4, but I don't seem to get
anything in the way of lawn mowing support.

Does anyone out there have a reasonably competent lawnmower
guy they can supply?

I'm not a big gun Lawnmowing person.  I just putter around and
mow the lawn every once in a while.  So I don't have the interest in
maintaining my lawnmower.  Why should I?  I paid for the
lawnmower, and there are folks out there that are much better at
maintaining them than I am!

I mowed a lawn.  It came out terrible. I tried to replace the blades,
but nothing seems to work.

Please don't bother replying with a list of detailed step-by-step
instructions on how to fix my mower.  I have no interest in learning
this: my mower is probably out-of-date: and even if I fixed this one,
I'd forget how to do it by the next time I needed to use it.

Rick VE1GN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]