Hello,

For some reason, I lost the clickable features on the PSK31 window.
The are gone ,a double click on a callsingn in the receive window do not
work!
it puts everything after the number in the notes and after a second
double click
it puts a part in the grid ! and not in the callsign box and also if you
want select
the call it takes all text to the end !
It works before with Windows ME and now I installed WindowsXP Pro new !
no
upgrade and the work no more ! With the PSK programme Mixw version 2.06
(may 19 / 2002) and the RTTY programme MTTY ver.1.62 it still works !!!
I miss this useful feature in DX4Win.
Any suggestions would be appreciated very match .

73 de on6om Rene.

In and outgoing mail scanned with NAV 2002

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---