At 04:58 PM 2/6/2003 -0600, Don Currier W0DJC wrote:

>Maybe I'm missing something now....but if you want to work every country on
>every possible band/mode combo, wouldn't you want to have a special color
>to let you know that a spot is an un-worked spot for that band/mode, rather
>than just a unconfirmed (maybe worked, maybe not) spot??

Good question, Don!  I left out one important piece of information...

... I want to CONFIRM them all also.  So it doesn't matter to me whether
not worked or not confirmed, I want to keep working it until it's confirmed.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC