I am having a problem with 6.02 with the spot window.
The window sometimes scrolls down properly
when a new spot comes in but many times it does not.

If I leave for a while and come back, the scroll bar little square that you move
and that identifies the position of the current line (what do you call that
anyway?)
is somewhere in the middle of the window and I have to remember to scroll down
with the mouse.

When only a few spots have come in I can't see whether the scroll bar
is all the way at the bottom or not.

This never happened with 5.03.  Has anyone noticed similiar behavior?
Is there a fix?

I'm using the regular TNC interface with a 2 meter link for spots - the cluster
uses AR-Cluster.
It's reliable AFAIK.

73, Larry Alkoff N2LA

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX