I've received some good feedback from people who have tried the first beta
release of the DX4WIN.CTY file.  I plan to release a new file this weekend,
Feb. 22/23 to clean up all known problems.  Here are some of the things I will
be fixing:

  RS, US prefix mappings < 01/01/1994
  UY, RY zone should be Zone 16, not 15
  RW2F should be Zone 15, not 16
  VK9ZM is Mellish, not Willis
  3D2CB, 3D2RW fixes
  A few bad mappings, VE3-call mapped to K, etc.
  Calls where research confirmed the correct mapping
  Calls not previously identified in the databases I have
  Other stuff as I go through the files

Would still appreciate any help, please follow the instructions on:

  http://www.ad1c.com/HamRadio/dx4wcty.htm

Please try to confirm via QSL card when there are differences - this will help
direct me to spend time fixing the real errors.

I expect a fairly low error rate after this next release.  You may be
pleasantly surprised with a few "new ones", or be disappointed that the FO you
worked was really in Fr. Polynesia instead of Marquesas.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC