A clever solution!

> No I thought the easiest way to get rid of the FCC calls would be to Filter
> them out and Delete. Well, deleting 800 000 QSOs from the Log took c.a. 7-8
> hours on 1066 MHz Pentium III:))) But I had some time so I let it do it
> altough there might have been easier ways to get rid of those QSOs.

Export the log to DX4WIN format.  Edit the .DXQ file to remove all the old
QSOs.  Then import the .DXQ file again to a new name.  Now you will have your
original log back.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC