Jim,

This works already in 5.03 except it is broken when you are adding in real-time
mode and using a radio. This is fixed for the next release.

Don,

Note that a double-click in a summary window is actually sets a special QSO
filter that filters all QSOs for that band and generic mode. When the logbook
window is open, you will see all QSOs that have been filtered.

Paul
-------------------------------

Paul

--- Don Prater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I would like to be able to search on the "Country" attributes. For example,
>> QSLs mailed..."M" or Mailed but not confirmed..."M" but not "C". There may
>> be a way to do this, but I am not aware of it. Any thoughts or help?
>>
>> 73...Don...W4TO
>

>=====
>Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
>USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
>PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC

Paul van der Eijk (KK4HD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dx4win.com