I dumped 30,000 QSO's from DX4WIN to an ADIF file.  Then ran it through=
 TQSL with no errors.  Uploaded to the ARRL site with no problems.

In other words, it worked great for me.

        Jim - KK7A

On 9/25/2003 at 3:39 PM Don Hinte wrote:

Hi All,

Well, It looks like ARRL wants all the software writers to write new
software (to meet ARRL's Code), and all the HAM's to spend more money $$$
that is to bye it. As LoTW is a joke.

I have tryed to upload a little over 3000 QSO's and have only got about=
 1800
up to LoTW. Most have failed on the Commants field, Notes Field and Mode
(SAT PSK).

And if any one knows of a csv to adif converter, please let me know.

As, I can use the logbook filters in DX4WIN write a CSV file that if
converted to adif could work to get the rest of the QSO's up on LoTW.

73's and good DX, Don

Don Hinte, KA5EYH