At 11:52 PM 8/10/2004, Gregory Brown wrote:

>I've only been using DX4WIN for a dozen or so years, so please forgive the
>ignorance!
>
>The help menu says:
>"Saving your current preferences in an INI file allows you to restore your
>settings to a previous
>configuration.  This way you can save multiple preferences..."
>
>That's exactly what I want to do, but how do you switch to a different INI
>file that you have
>previously saved??  It's probably something really simple that I'm
>overlooking, but I simply can't
>see it.

The .INI files are meant as a way to transfer configuration information
from one installation of DX4WIN to another.  They do not stand on their
own.  There is no way to switch "back and forth" except to import them into
your current configuration.  Not sure what you're trying to do, there may
be a different/better way.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC