At 11:52 PM 8/10/2004, Gregory Brown wrote:

>I've only been using DX4WIN for a dozen or so years, so please forgive the
>ignorance!
>
>The help menu says:
>"Saving your current preferences in an INI file allows you to restore your
>settings to a previous
>configuration.  This way you can save multiple preferences..."
>
>That's exactly what I want to do, but how do you switch to a different INI
>file that you have
>previously saved??  It's probably something really simple that I'm
>overlooking, but I simply can't
>see it.

Greg, if I understand you correctly, you go to File|Preferences, and then
inside the Preferences Dialog open the file menu again.  You'll see choices
for Write INI file and Merge INI file.  Under either of these you can name
INI files anything you want, and then retrieve (Merge) the INI file of your
choice to set or reset your Preferences.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on August 2, 2004
2753 contest stations at