Hi All;

RE: Packet window and WWV (A and K numbers)

Help please.  When I select  2 WWV, I get the following  messages

SH/W command Error
No Help Available

What am I doing wrong?
When I select "Packet function keys", it shows the following command  string

WWV| SH/W/2%M

Is that correct?

73"s
Michael WG0M

Best  regards,

Michael Gulbranson
CleanAir Technologies,  Inc.
www.cleanairtec.com
Minnetonka, MN
Tel: 952-544-9152
Fax:  952-545-2449
Depends on the software at the packet cluster. Maybe check the help files
there, or I'd try editing the function key to send SH/WWV for a start.

Ho ho ho, de Eric W1EL

RE: Packet window and WWV (A and K numbers)

Help please.  When I select  2 WWV, I get the following  messages

SH/W command Error
No Help Available

What am I doing wrong?
When I select "Packet function keys", it shows the following command  string

WWV| SH/W/2%M

Is that correct?

73"s
Michael WG0M