Tod, I went through similar frustration several months ago and it was
discussed on the reflector.  When accessing a call from the web, the
information is not displayed in the EXT DATA window as one would
expect.  Frankly, I forget the all the details and symptoms at this
time, but I think what happened is that DX4WIN opened up one's web
browser and the information appeared there.  The bottom line is that I
decided it was more effective to directly access the information locally
from my HD.

73, Joe