The problem with the packet cluster I was having was attributed to firewall
software. What was strange was the firewall allowed me to run the packet
cluster on a previous version of dx4win and also on outside programs like
dxtelnet, but it would not allow me to access the packet cluster nodes on
dx4win version 6.03 for some reason. It would just not allow it. So I shut
down the firewall temporarily till I find a solution. But all is working now
and once again wish to thank everyone who contributed toward solving this
frustrating dilemma.
73's to all.
john-n3drk