That's one of the reasons that my new computer was built with multiple
com ports and usb ports.

73 - Ted - W8TTS

John, KC9JS wrote:
> I have my Yaesu FT-1000MP MKV and DX4win set up the same way; however, I'm
> using a USB to RS232 adapter. Everything works fine but slow. When I did use
> the one (1) com port I do have on my computer instead of the adapter
> response was much, much faster.
>
> 73,
> John, KC9JS
> Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Nov 24 10:06:36 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bud Governale)
Date: Wed Nov 24 10:13:03 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL Manager Addresses

I lost all QSL manager addresses after updating to release 9 of DX4WIN country
files. I followed the procedure for exporting/importing QSL manager data and
all
QSL managers were successfully preserved but are blank for addresses. How can I
get them back so that I can print out labels for stored up unsent QSL's and
preserve known good addresses? I suspect a missing step in the Country File
update procedure is to also export/save/import QSL manager addresses.

73,

Bud W3LL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]