At 10:00 PM 10/1/2004, Steve Rutledge wrote:

>I am completely and totally registered with LoTW.  I was told by the DXCC
>desk that the only way I can look at my existing records is via LoTW.  I
>have read everything I can find and still don't know how to make this
>happen.  I haven't uploaded any records.  I am just trying to access my
>current records.

Log into your LoTW account.  Select the Awards tab.  You should see, "

Your LoTW ARRL DXCC (DX Century Club) Account(s)".  Then use the "Select
DXCC Award Account" button to see your award stats.  If you click on an
award, you can see either pending or current credits.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC