----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Hamad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Enviado: lunes, 06 de septiembre de 2004 06:57
Asunto: [Dx4win] Band plan edit?

> Hi,
>
>     Is there away to edit the band plan for dx4win? I want to set 7.040
> to 7.100 for SSB instead of CW. and also 21.150 to 21.200 it should be
> SSB for me. to get the correct spot color from the dxcluster

In the main window, go to File > Preferences QSO > CW frequency cutoff and
set the frequency for each band.

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------------
Visit the EA8NQ's DX Page (in Spanish):
http://www.qsl.net/ea8nq/
---------------------------------------
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Sep  6 10:20:59 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Isidro Acosta Hernández)
Date: Mon Sep  6 10:33:45 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Strange failure

> Last night I was on 40M working a string of europeans and when I went
> to shut down, following a save, the program came up with a screen
> saying I was using a non-licensed version and saving was not permitted.
>   What is going on?

Have you ever registered the program? (did you receive yourcall.key file?).
If yes, make sure the yourcall.key file is in the DX4Win main folder.

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]