--- WC7N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to see MMTTY as part of DX4WIN but right now there are a bunch
> of things that need to be fixed and would like to see that done first.

Agreed, Rod.  However, a free upgrade to a program that is just bug fixes won't
generate any new interest in the program.  I think MMTTY integration *would* be
a selling point, especially for the many of us who also use MMTTY and Writelog.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC