From: Duane A Calvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Setting state info

John,
        The easiest way is to pull the ADIF file into an editor (Word or
WordPad) and replace the state tags with the correct tag.  This was
detailed on the reflector a couple of years ago, and perhaps someone will
forward that posting to you.  I printed it out at home and it worked
well, but I've given up doing it because it's not something I do enough
to remember the steps....

        73,  Duane