I was just trying to figure out how to use DX4WIN to upload QSOs that I've
made since last fall, and not uploaded manually since then.  I think I can
see how to do thisa, though the help file doesn't (help).

More importantly, it looks as if DX4WIN will track which of my QSOs have
been confirmed via LotW.  I can't find any reference to how this latter
function works in the help file either.  Am I right to assume that I
download the ADIF file of confirmations from ARRL and imnport it into
DX4WIN?  Do I want the short form or the verbose, or doesn't it matter?

73, Pete N4ZR
DX4WIN customer #1 and still
dumb about all
the program can do!