I don't think there is a way to do what Bill asks.  You would have to turn off
both your DXCC "band" and DXCC "mode" awards, leaving Mixed only.  But I don't
know what priority or a color a spot would be if it's worked MIXED but not
confirmed.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us