-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stan Staten
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:26 PM
To: 'DX 4 Windows'
Subject: [Dx4win] Spot priorities - my confusion

I have been continually confused as to how to set the spotting to do
what I need.  I am working toward 5 band DXCC, independent of mode.
Therefore, I have "alert unfirmed country' checked in the packet1
preferences screen.  Now the confusion, a country which I had confirmed
on 20 meters showed up in the spots on 15 meters, where I had worked
that country, but have no confirmation was shown as priority 5.  I have
seen this many times in priority 4.  This simply tells me that I do not
understand the logic on how spot priorities are assigned and that I do
not know how to interact with DX4WIN on this to get it to do what I
want.  Reading the help file simply didn't help.

73 Stan, N3HS