After lots of procrastinating, I've finally gotten my act to use LoTW.

I have logs for 5 different US callsigns.

My questions are:

- In doing card submissions./checks, DX4Win was apparently configured
to not flag any of the DXCC categories (mixed, band. mode).
     Do I need to fiddle with any of those settings?
     After I submit to LoTW, are those flags (and stats) reset?  How?

- I assume I only upload the DX entries of my log(s).  That being the
case, how do I extract only those QSOs?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC