Kostas, SV1DPI pointed out to me that the ARRL recently changed the
prefixes on their "DXCC Awards Credit Listing" again.  This is the
listing of DXCC credits that the ARRL sends to you after a new
application or endorsement.  Release #4 in August 2003 was my first
attempt to make the DX4WIN prefixes match this listing.  It's good if
they match, because it allows you to compare the ARRL and DX4WIN
printouts, side by side, in the same entity/prefix order.

He noticed these changes, there may be others:

        Antarctica, KC4 (is now) CE9
        United States, W (is now) K

Unless there are strong objections, I plan to make these (and any
other necessary) changes in Release #33.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us