One thing that's not easy to determine is how much of this QSL manager data
is STILL valid.  As a QSL Bureau manager, we get a lot of  QSLs directed to
managers that haven't handled a certain callsign for  years.  Many DX stations
decide to handle their own QSLs, or some managers  have to give it up due to
inability to get up log info from the DX station,  etc.  While I suspect that
the more reliable sources make a serious  effort to delete manager data as
needed, I also suspect that in some sources,  once in, they stay in.

                     73, Dick, W2YE