From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jay Hainline
Sent: May 11, 2007 8:08 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] frequency reading from radio problem

I have a small problem I would like help on. I am using DX4WIN 7.03.16 and
an Icom 756proII with a Rigtalk USB interface to read the radio frequency.

I have a problem in sometimes DX4WIN will record gibberish for the radio
frequency. It sometimes flips between the gibberish and the real frequency
as it polls the radio. Has anyone else experience this and knows how to cure
it? As far as I know there is no problem with other programs. I also have
Mixw for digital modes and it seems to not have this problem.

73 Jay

Jay Hainline  KA9CFD  EN40om
Colchester, IL