Hi all...

> Well, a power failure is only one cause of lost QSO's.
> As I learned a few weeks ago, Bill Gates' infernal device will do it too,
> when it downloads a 'patch' and reboots twice during the night, over
> writing the temporary file that holds your 'automatically saved' Q's that
> you forgot to actually (Alt-S) save.

Why automatically download patches?  I let my computer to advice me that
there is a new patch, and I decide when to download and install it (after
saving everything).  I like to have control over my machine, not be
controlled by it ;)

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (remove the _ )

Visit the EA8NQ's web page (in Spanish):
http://ea8nq.ure.es/